STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- (a) The Customer shall make payment to FlameBerry Ltd for all goods purchased upon placing the order, prior to dispatch, unless an alternative agreement has been made between parties.
- (b) All payments shall be made by electronic transfer, cheque or cash into an account designated by FlameBerry Ltd.
- (c) All payments due by the Customer shall be made without demand or deduction for any reason whatsoever unless an alternative agreement has been made prior to order.
- (d) The price quoted by FlameBerry Ltd. does not include an installation fee.
- (e) If the client fails to pay at his own stipulated time, FlameBerry Ltd. be in a position to confiscate the goods, and the amount paid shall be deemed as a hiring charge.
- ORDERS: All orders placed with FlameBerry Ltd. by the Customer for all goods shall be done in writing, ie. e-mail or physically. Any other method of ordering shall be deemed to be invalid.
3.WARRANTY: FlameBerry Ltd. hereby warrants that the products are free from defects and are in good order as defined by FlameBerry Ltd. FlameBerry Ltd. agrees to replace, free of charge, any parts, where such replacement becomes necessary as a sole and direct result of inherent defect in the parts, and undertakes to provide, free of charge, the labor and workmanship involved in the repair of the products on their premises as the warranty is a carry in warranty. The transport is for the customers account, as well as lodging of a company technician exceeding 200km radius outside Lusaka.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from incorrect, inadequate or negligent application or cleaning of the products, inappropriate wiring – nor does the warranty cover lightning, power surges or other natural disasters. FlameBerry Ltd shall not be liable to any other extent than the replacement of the defective parts and the labour and workmanship involved in their replacement. Warranty is lost if the equipment was opened/ has been maintained by other party except our company. This warranty covers the full extent of liability, no other warranties or guarantees being expressed or implied.
- (a) The warranties are valid for a period of six (6) months from date of invoice.
- (b) Spare parts – No refunds, exchanges or credit.
- (c) All machines repaired by FlameBerry Ltd in terms of the warranty must be collected within thirty (40) days of the notification of the completion of the Failure to comply with this condition will result in the sale of the machine in order to defray costs.
- (d) Warranty will be void when machine is transported flat or tilted more than 45 degrees.
- (e) Condenser, compressor, fan and motor need to be dust free and cleaned at least once a month or warranty will be void if this is not done.
- (f) Regular services by qualified technicians or warranty will be void if this is not done.
- (g) Three (3) Months carry in warranty on all services and parts replaced by FlameBerry Ltd. workshop technicians.
- CLAIMS PROCEDURE: FlameBerry Ltd shall require proof of purchase in the form of the original invoice to the Customer, indicating the date, address, telephone number, reason for replacement of defective parts, as well as the actual defective parts under warranty, prior to FlameBerry Ltd. honoring the claim. Refunds and exchanges only when approved by management. LIABILITY: The Customer shall be liable for all costs relating to the transportation or courier of defective parts and/or machines, whether or not the parts and/or machines are still covered by the warranty. FlameBerry Ltd. shall not be liable for any damages from the moment of dispatch of any parts and/or machines, whether or not covered by the warranty, from the premises of FlameBerry Ltd. or from the point of dispatch elected by FlameBerry Ltd. FlameBerry Ltd. strictly advise customers to inspect goods received by the courier before signing the waybill. EXCEPTIONS: In the event of a claim from a Customer outside the borders of Zambia, the warranty shall not cover labour and workmanship in respect of repairs to the products. Instead, the Customer shall, at his/her own expense, engage the services of a qualified technician to undertake the repairs. The defective part(s) shall be returned to FlameBerry Ltd who shall, upon receipt of the faulty part(s), replace it.
- (a) All machines, parts and other products supplied by FlameBerry Ltd to the Customer shall be dispatched from the premises of FlameBerry Ltd or collected by the Customer, at which point the Customer shall assume full responsibility for the products and FlameBerry Ltd. shall be fully exonerated from any liability in connection therewith.
- (b) The Customer shall assume responsibility for all courier and transport costs.
- (c) FlameBerry Ltd shall not be liable for any damages, losses or theft caused by courier companies.
- (d) The Customer shall insure all goods in transit against losses or damages.
- (e) The Customer shall not be entitled to cancel the sale by reason of any delay howsoever caused.
- (f) The Customer shall acquaint himself/herself with the operating manual of each machine purchased from FlameBerry Ltd.
- CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS: The Customer hereby agrees that FlameBerry ltd shall not be liable for any consequential loss or contingent liability whatsoever which the Customer might suffer as the result of any alleged defects in the goods sold by FlameBerry Ltd to the Customer, or in respect of any work performed by FlameBerry Ltd. on behalf of the Customer.
- AUTHORIZATION: The signatory hereby warrants that he/she is duly authorized to conclude this agreement of sale with FlameBerry Ltd. and further warrants that he/she is duly authorized to accept these terms and conditions.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The terms and conditions contained herein shall constitute the entire agreement of sale between FlameBerry Ltd and the Customer and FlameBerry Ltd shall not be bound by any terms and conditions contained in the order, or similar document, issued by the Customer and no variation to the terms thereof shall be valid unless reduced to writing and signed by both FlameBerry Ltd and the Customer.